Mommy Holly Adventures

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A Happy Anniversary is planned for tonight! We are going to the Gaylord to spend the night and go out to dinner. I am SO looking forward to it. I heard the Gaylord (in Grapevine) is an awesome place. Can't wait to see it. I'll try to remember to take the camera! But first, I must see if I can get in to the dentist today. I broke a tooth last night eating popcorn at the movies. Went to see Syriana. My suggestion is - SKIP IT! Unless you want to spend money trying to figure out what's going on. I'm sure that by this time tomorrow I will have even forgotten the name of it!

As I said in my first blog - I don't have a very exciting life, so this is about all you'll get! I'll try to have something more thrilling to report next time.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:30 AM, Blogger Amy Woods said…

    Yes, if you're going to spend your anniversary night in a hotel you will for sure have something REAL exciting to report on next time! Sorry about the tooth! Yuck!

    Amy

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Personally, I don't want to hear about your exciting hotel stay! But have a good time anyway!

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger mcjacobsjournal said…

    Holly,
    I can't believe the whole family is hitting the blog world! I'm so glad!!! And, by the way, you have plenty of exciting things to write about! Happy Anniversary! The Gaylord is amazing, especially this time of year. We go all the time just to walk around the place. Have a great time.

    I'm excited to keep up with all of the McRae's, Morelands, and Woods now!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home