Mommy Holly Adventures

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Useful Infomation

I pride myself in thinking I know a lot of useful information, but this one has escaped me for all of my 57 years. Also, Dad wonders why I read so much. Well - duh! How else would I ever know that white eggs come from chickens with white earlobes and brown eggs come from chickens with brown earlobes? Who'd of ever thunk!

7 Comments:

  • At 6:08 AM, Blogger Contesa said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Obviously from the previous comment we need to set you up with the spam function. Call me and we'll do that. Anyway, how did this information come to your attention and why did you remember it today?

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger M Holly said…

    I was reading the paper today and learned of this fascinating bit of news!

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Blogger Amy Woods said…

    Well, that is just wonderful! I will go to bed happy tonight knowing that chickens actually have earlobes!!

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW!

    I've been checking your blog everyday for another entry for the past 3 months...........and now I know what makes the outside of an egg brown or white.

    Consider me enlightened.

    Matt

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger M Holly said…

    Now, what about white milk, chocolate milk and cows?

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger Amy Woods said…

    UPDATE!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home