Guess you never thought I would ever blog again. Well, you were wrong!
We have had a good visit with Jim, Jayne, Stan, Lana, Brenda, Larry, Beth, Rocky and PaPa. He looked and felt pretty good on Friday when we arrived. Lot's of cousins came in yesterday to visit. They had all been at Aunt Wilma's and Uncle Andy's. I think all that "busyness" tired PaPa out. Today he doesn't look or feel very good.
Yesterday, while Jim & Jayne were packing, Jim realized he left one of their pieces of luggage in OKC. There was much "to do" about it and finally arranged for Jayne's mom to meet Rocky in Weatherford (OK) with the luggage. Rocky flew over in his plane. What would we do without Rocky!
Jim & Jayne & kids left this morning for Hawaii. Them and their 12 suitcases, 4 backpacks and 4 carryons! Dad took them to the airport.
I will try to blog again while we are away. Hopefully,we will be able to use the wireless at our RV spots.
TaTa for now!
We have had a good visit with Jim, Jayne, Stan, Lana, Brenda, Larry, Beth, Rocky and PaPa. He looked and felt pretty good on Friday when we arrived. Lot's of cousins came in yesterday to visit. They had all been at Aunt Wilma's and Uncle Andy's. I think all that "busyness" tired PaPa out. Today he doesn't look or feel very good.
Yesterday, while Jim & Jayne were packing, Jim realized he left one of their pieces of luggage in OKC. There was much "to do" about it and finally arranged for Jayne's mom to meet Rocky in Weatherford (OK) with the luggage. Rocky flew over in his plane. What would we do without Rocky!
Jim & Jayne & kids left this morning for Hawaii. Them and their 12 suitcases, 4 backpacks and 4 carryons! Dad took them to the airport.
I will try to blog again while we are away. Hopefully,we will be able to use the wireless at our RV spots.
TaTa for now!
Labels: PaPa's birthday

2 Comments:
At 5:51 PM,
Amy Woods said…
What???? Nothing about chicken's ear lobes??? I miss that blog...
Welcome back!!
At 6:01 AM,
Anonymous said…
Well, it only took 18 monthes!! Glad to have you back. Now don't be a stranger!
Post a Comment
<< Home