We made it back to Sunray at 3:30 this afternoon. Once again, we are having RV problems. The same as when we returned from Florida. A major problem with one of the slide outs. We will have to take it back to the dealer as soon as we get home tomorrow and get it unloaded. Needless to say, we are very frustrated. We still love the RV, the way it is set up and the roomieness of it. We just wish they would get it fixed to stay fixed! I know, Sara, that ya'll are supposed to use it next month. We are going to put pressure on them to get it fixed before you need it. we will keep you posted. Loye seems to be doing better today, physically. Mentally, he is still confused and I don't think he knew our names when we arrived. Beth said he called Rocky "Larry" all day yesterday. He thinks he can get up and move around, which is good for him to think so. But, he will fall to the ground if he does. Hopefully, he will do better each day. I don't think he will ever be able to move about on his own, but just knowing that he isn't in pain and doesn't have fever is a blessing. I probably won't blog for a while after today. The only ones that read the blogs are my kids, well some of them anyway. I'll be talking to all of you by phone after we get home.
Previous Posts
- The Wedding!I didn't blog about the wedding while ...
- Fishing is my favorite pasttime.Yesterday was a fu...
- We arrived in Salida yesterday at about 3:30pm. W...
- And we're off!It is 7:25am and we've just hooked u...
- Guess you never thought I would ever blog again. ...
- Useful InfomationI pride myself in thinking I know...
- A Christmas PoemTwas the day after Christmas 2004,...
- A Happy Anniversary is planned for tonight! We ar...
- O.K. Here I go......I don't know if I will keep t...

1 Comments:
At 6:16 AM,
Amy Woods said…
Aaahhhh, come on!!! Keep blogging! It's been fun reading your stories. Maybe your next blog can involve the massive amount of green slime in your pool and how you got it out!
Post a Comment
<< Home