O.K. - so we got home last night and found a massive amount of green slime in our pool. Amy says she did all she could to alleviate the problem, but Larry forgot to give her a crash course in "green slime". She did well with keeping the pool filled and the polaris going. However - no telling what's living beneath that water!
We got home about 4:30, emptied and washed the RV. Got it in clean order so that we could take it in for it's regular (same) repairs. The ominous slidout problem. I think we can take it in 2 more times before Dec, 2008 and then we can declare it a "lemon". I hope we don't have to do that, but if it comes to it - well, we know a good lawyer!
We got home about 4:30, emptied and washed the RV. Got it in clean order so that we could take it in for it's regular (same) repairs. The ominous slidout problem. I think we can take it in 2 more times before Dec, 2008 and then we can declare it a "lemon". I hope we don't have to do that, but if it comes to it - well, we know a good lawyer!

3 Comments:
At 8:24 PM,
Amy Woods said…
Ummm, now the whole world thinks I'm a bad pool sitter! I tried, people! But I didn't know what to do!!!
At 8:24 AM,
M Holly said…
Hey - I'm not complaining. I think you did a great job. To be truthful, I have never learned to care for the pool because I figured once I learned, I'd be asked to do so frequently! I'm sneaky.
At 2:06 PM,
Kari said…
I didn't know you had your own blog until I saw the link on Melody's site! I've added it to my favorites now!
Post a Comment
<< Home